Serving the Apex, Raleigh, Wake Forest, Wendell, Chapel Hill, Durham, Zebulon, Garner, Selma, Clayton, Cary, Knightdale, Fuquay Varina, Morrisville, and Rolesville areas.
Identifying a dead or dying tree is crucial in maintaining the health and safety of your property
- Poor or adverse environment.
- Diseases and harmful insects.
- Environmental disasters and events.
- Vertical cracks or seams in a tree’s trunk.
- Areas where bark has fallen off and instead of growing back, it has become smooth.
- Brown and brittle branches that easily break off.
- Mushrooms or fungal growth.
- Bark that is peeling or cracking.